Keep your family healthy with Steward Health Choice Utah!
Steward Health Choice Utah is a local health plan that cares about keeping you healthy and getting the care you need.
Steward Health Choice Utah serves residents of Beaver, Box Elder, Cache, Davis, Iron, Juab, Millard, Morgan, Rich, Salt Lake, Sanpete, Sevier, Summit, Tooele, Utah, Wasatch, Washington, and Weber counties.
As a member, you and your family will have access to:
- A wide range of doctors, pharmacies, hospitals, and specialists
- We speak your language. Translation services are available at no cost to you
- Working with your doctor to help you and your family get quality health care close to home
- A Nurse Advice Line with 24/7 access to a registered nurse
- Our Stork Program where we help you during and after your pregnancy
If you would like to apply for Medicaid, contact the Utah Department of Workforce Services at 866-435-7414 or click here.
If you would like to change your Medicaid health plan during the open enrollment period, call your state Health Program Representative (HPR) at 866-608-9422.
For information about Steward Health Choice Utah, call toll-free: 1-877-358-8797 (TTY 711).
To get any of the materials above in paper form, please call Member Services at 1-877-357-8797. If requested, please expect to receive these materials within five (5) business days.
For information and assistance, call toll-free: 1-877-358-8797
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday | 6 a.m. – 6 p.m.